There are hotels and top-quality hotels. The first ones are passing establishments, which accommodate people for a while. The second ones are places which, besides accommodating clients, they make them feel at home while these enjoy the quality of the facilities.
Hospitality interior decor and equipment
These are charming hotels, unique, in which design plays an essential role. In Simply, we do our best to create such exclusive environments, designed with a view to the client’s enjoyment. To that end, we combine a set of varied ideas:
- Personalized solutions. In order to be a unique hotel, it is important to rely on a bespoke hotel design. It ought to be the living image of the company’s values, but also that of the culture and customs of the place where it will be located.
- Listening to trends. Trends in hospitality design need to be kept in mind, but only to get ideas, not to let them have influence on us. An attractive hotel needs to have a timeless look, where new movements are combined with reevaluated classics.
- In order that a hotel is unique, comfortable hotel facilities are the key. The client has to feel at home: relaxed, comfortable and welcomed. The design of the hotel must be of use in the creation of a bond with the client.
- Exclusivity and exquisiteness are essential to create that unique environment.
This is all to say that we put all Simply’s experience at our clients’ disposal aiming to design unique hotels, with their own personality. We work in each and every of our projects for the creation of a modern accommodation, in which every detail is treated with the utmost care so that it exudes an image of hospitality and exclusivity. This is achievable thanks to a fluent dialogue between the structure of the space and all the decorative elements, from FF&E, textiles and textures, to colors and light. To this effect, we go for clean lines, warm colors and inviting textures. The result? Hotels that communicate confidence, hospitality and elegance, stimulate inspiration and offer a place where the client feels at ease.
This is achieved by incorporating interior design into the hotel building project from beginning to end. In Simply, we collaborate with the project engineers and architects in order to be on the same page and develop a fully integrated design. This design project is based on three concepts:
- Projects need to have coherence and follow a design strategy that unifies all aspects and drives all the process, from its conception to the result of its execution.
- Together with harmony, serenity has to originate from the balance of all elements.
- Although the latest trends are followed, the goal is that they remain a long time.
In Simply, we also work together with interior design consultants or in the modernization of a hotel. In these cases, we also engage with these three concepts with a view to create comfortable environments, more contemporary and where the quality of their equipment stands out, as well as their functionality.
We find many examples, thanks to having many clients with high trust throughout our career path. Just to mention a few of them, the Ramada Downtown Hotel Abu Dhabi. As for this hotel, an effort has been made to preserve the identity brand through high-quality materials, with an earth color scale gradient. This is how we created a high comfortable environment with a contemporary language instilling the exclusivity of the brand. Also, the TRYP by Wyndham in Abu Dhabi, located in the heart of the city, has an attractive design in which different textures, colors and materials are combined, a functional space and with its facilities and services designed to relax after a day’s work or tourism.