Logistics are one of the essential components when it comes to develop a hotel project. Even if it remains unnoticed in the final result, it would be impossible without it to guarantee the success of the project. Therefore, planning the interior design of a hospitality project does not only involve the creation of a concept, but also controlling the whole process until this same design is fully implemented in the hotel. This entails searching the materials, contacting with suppliers, controlling that deadlines are met until the products arrive safely, but also controlling costs and the manufacturing itself.
In Simply we are well aware of that, which is why we pay special attention to it. Only this way we can guarantee that the hotel projects in which we get involved, which are usually of large volume and with high quality requirements, are resolved satisfactorily with regard to the client. When it comes to meet the deadlines that are established, as well as to make costs be economically viable. And whether it is our own design or through our work of interior consultants.
The importance of logistics in hotel project development
To this effect, we are backed by a logistics team, responsible for making all the steps of the project implementation process comply with the highest quality standards and commitment regarding the work to perform. Which are these steps?
- All the work is organised in detail, always according to the client’s needs. To that end, constant interaction with the client is a key point. This allows us to be aware not only of the type of hotel establishment they wish, but also of dates and costs, in order to offer a bespoke project, adapted to their demands as much as possible. The purpose is to offer the best project at the lowest cost possible, which guarantees the best design implementation complying with the set deadlines.
- Supply of materials. Once the timing is planned for each and every step, we start dealing with the provision of raw materials required for the manufacturing of FF&E and decorative elements. At this stage, date management is organised together with the suppliers, with a view to guarantee that everything is at disposal sticking to the set deadlines.
- We have our own manufacturing plan, with the latest equipment and technology, which allows us to produce high volumes in a short time and guarantees the compliance with the set deadlines. Besides, since we ourselves manufacture the products, we can better control the process in its entirety and guarantee its quality.
- Once FF&E are manufactured, they have to be sent to their destination. This step takes into account from labelling and indexing of each piece to the comprehensive examination of packaging (in order to avoid problems) and container loading. Each detail is treated so that commodities are managed in a flexible and safe manner. Besides, due to Simply’s noted international experience, we can assure that we make use of high qualified transport services anyplace and anywhere.
- Our technical team leads working groups of highly qualified professionals. Thus, we make sure that we will fulfil the project in record time, complying with what has been agreed with the client and treating each detail with utmost care.
By following these steps all the way through, excellently controlled and executed by our logistics team, we can guarantee the success of the implementation of the design project for that hotel, optimising to the fullest all the resources required.