When chains consider hotel interior decorations, they search for companies that meet three basic conditions:
- At international level mostly. It is essential to rely on experienced staff that may offer solutions in a quick and simple manner and are able to work together with teams of different nationalities. Besides, it is important that they have knowledge of their customs and different regulations in order to avoid as many problems as possible.
- Hospitality interior decorations have to reflect the chain’s personality and assimilate the country where it is located at the same time. To that effect, the staff needs to offer a confirmed and trustworthy work quality.
- In a very competitive market operating worldwide, trustworthiness and thoughtfulness are the key. This is achieved, for instance, by complying with deadlines, or working with high-quality materials and very specialized equipment.
These are three conditions we highly keep in mind in Simply and that our clients have appreciated when relying upon us. After 25 years working in the sector at international level, we have become acquainted with the market and the different needs according to the country where the hotel is located, either it is India, the United States or the United Arab Emirates.
Simply, international experience
Besides, this international experience has allowed us to create alliances with manufacturers in different countries. We can add that we have our own manufacturing company. This way, we can ensure the quality of products, complying with the highest standards, as well as very competitive prices and a faster manufacturing process.
This international experience has also allowed us to evidence our own style in the interior design of hotels, homes, villas or office buildings. A style based on the combination of the latest design trends, the desires of the company and the reflection of the culture and customs of the place where it will be located. This is how we create unique, timeless and comfortable spaces and environments, in which exclusivity and elegance can be acknowledged in each piece of furniture, in each decorative element and in each detail.
This can be corroborated in each and every project accomplished by Simply. Just to name a few:
- Ramada Downtown Abu Dhabi. It is a well-regarded business-oriented hotel, located in the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Regarding its design, Simply went for a minimalistic style, convenience and warmth through straight lines, wood, smoked glass…
- Alanda Hotel Marbella. In this case, Simply suggested a full redesign of the facilities with a view to enhance the quality of the hotel complex. The Alanda Hotel Marbella has now become a benchmark of luxury and excellence in that town.
- University Housing in Paris. The design searched minimalistic lines and fresh colors in order to create an environment where students felt comfortable and at home in their more than 1,200 rooms.
- Byatt Hotel Abha. Located in the financial capital of Saudi Arabia, the Cristal Hotels group and Resorts sought to create the best business and tourist hotel, not only in the Middle East, but also in Asia and Africa. For that purpose, a unique concept was designed, combining the most upward design trends with local traditions and making use of high-quality materials, as well as colors and textures composing a comfortable and elegant environment.