A cookie is a small text file stored in your computer’s browser when almost any webpage is visited. It gives the web the ability to remember your visit when you browse the webpage again. Cookies tend to store information regarding technical aspects, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt the website’s content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any webpage would be notably decrease in quality. If you would like to know more about what cookies are, what they store, how to remove or disable them, etc., please follow this link.
List of cookies used on this Website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, in order to guarantee that users writing comments on the blog are humans and not automated applications. This fights against spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This stores cookies in order to draw up statistics on traffic and visit volume to the website. By using this website, you are providing your consent for Google to process information about you. Therefore, in order to exercise any right in this regard, you must refer directly to Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click buttons, such as Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser that you are using. Here you will find a quickstart guide regarding the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools that store cookies and your right to remove or disable cookies should be exercised in them. This website and its legal representatives cannot guarantee that browsers handle cookies correctly or incorrectly.
- In certain cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.